Join us for our next Central States ACM event:
The 2015 Conference & Trade Show will be in Lansing, Michigan on March 11-14. Hosted by HOMTV of MeridianTownship. In conjunction with Michigan Association of Broadcasters Great Lakes Broadcasters Conference starting March 11, 2015.
The Central States Region is on Facebook!
First established in 1978, the Central States Region Alliance for Community Media (C/S - ACM) provides a variety of services to members of the ACM within the states of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky (hence our informal acronym “I’M OK”).
These services include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Quarterly newsletter (“Keylight”)
- Regional Conference per year
- C/S ACM website
- Regional and National Conference Scholarship Program
- Roxie L. Cole Award recognizing leadership in community media
- Philo T. Farnsworth Video Festival & Award Ceremony
- Legislative analysis and advocacy
- Peer Networking
- Psychological and emotional support in times of extreme stress!
To become an active member of our “community,” join the National Alliance for Community Media as an individual or organizational member. Welcome to the C/S – ACM family!
National Alliance for Community Media Website: www.allcommunitymedia.org/
Read about the history of the Central States Region.